INNOVATION AND KNOW-HOW
- Automation of manufacturing lines
- Robot cells
- Integration of following brands: ABB, FANUC, KUKA, STÄUBLI, etc.
The SEEB GROUP designs and manufactures robot cells robot cells for heavy or light loads for all kind of industries. Thanks to our engineering office as well as our experience, we possess a substantial know-how in completion process.
Specialized in aluminum foundry, we intervene in various business fields. With our own-developed product, we start from specifications of customer to define the machines to be integrated.
So as to optimize developments of our customers, the SEEB GROUP created his own solution: OPHEL'EYES®
THE 4.0 VISION APP OF SEEB AUTOMATION
The SEEB GROUP developed an innovative solution allowing its customers to improve their manufacturing lines:
- Video camera survey (lighting, Optic, Cameras, Image Processing Algorithm...)
- Visual inspection (stains, burns, marks...), 2D and 3D measures, Position control (stickers, sleeves...)
- Colours and forms detection
- Robot-trajectory driving from vision (technical innovation prize DEFI PM3I for a bread-scarification system)
- Traceability RFID, Data matrix
Le Réseau Robotique Régional
SEEB Automation est désormais membre du Réseau 3R. Ce Réseau répertorie tous les acteurs de la Robotique : fournisseurs, centres de formation, étudiants, instituts de recherche, médias spécialisés en Robotique, etc.. .
OUR HUMAN AND TECHNICAL RESOURCES
- Electrical, mechanical, robotic, computer and automation engineers
- Experts in the fields of vision and tires
- Skilled and mobile technicians-fitters
- Computer: C-sharp Labview - Ophely®
- Vision: Cognex Keyence Omron Ophel'eyes®
- Automation: Allen Bradley Eurotherm Schneider Siemens Yokogawa
- Electrical: See Electrical
- Mechanical: Solidworks