With high requirements about traceability, security and repeatability of parts, the energy and nuclear sector requires a flawless production and equipment supervision. Providing industrial solutions can lead, for instance, to the complete control of processes from procurement to shipment.
- Valves on primary and secondary circuits
- Turbine shaft
- Handling tool for CEA laboratory
- Machining parts for primary circuit, RJH project
- Experimental projects and models
- Instrumentation adaptators, connection parts
- Steam generators equipment and support
- Pressure tests tools
- Seismic strength anchorage tools
- Other CNC tools
FOCUS ON EXPERTISE
Its mastery of RCC-M code, documentary management as well as quality process, the SEEB GROUP establish itself as a key player of the energy sector in France, particularly for the nuclear power.
PNB member since its creation, AREVA accredited and Nuclear Q1 certified, the SEEB GROUP is involved in a vast majority of nuclear programs such as EPR in Flamanville (FR), Olkiluoto (FI), Taïshan (CN), LMJ project (Laser Mega Joule) or even RJH project (Réacteur Jules Horowitz).