With significant replacement needs as well as specific constraints linked to quality and security, this sector requires a high reactivity and a peerless rigour.
- Clamping and grabbing tools
- Helicopter gearboxes test benches
- Cannon support
- Military vehicle frames
- Kerosene leaks test benches
- Gearbox casings
- Loading and unloading systems for machining centers
- Wheel hubs
- Cold forming presses for ammunition
- Ariane booster radoms
- Supervision and automation of a 5 axis machining line
- Reactors veins
- Pipe leaks test benches
- Driving and automation of riveting cells
FOCUS ON EXPERTISE
To comply with all requirements: traceability, security and quality, the SEEB GROUP aims at obtaining EN9100 accreditation of its subsidiaries.
Specialized in the machining of parts from hard metals and complex alloys, the SEEB GROUP has the appropriate technical equipment to ensure flexibility of outputs, considering various types of parts and runs.